Working At Heights Training Gold Coast
Gold Coasts ONLY dedicated Height Safety Training and Equipment Provider!
Rope Access & Rescue has been around for 10 years on the Gold Coast providing height safety services. Before that our trainer had spent another 7 years performing rope access, height safety, and rescue services.
Thats 17 years of height safety experience!
This experience has been condensed, tested and packaged into an intense one day safe working at height training course that is packed with real world knowledge and skills development.
What to Expect From Your Height Safety Course?
We will go into detail with the theory side, only on the information that really matters. Topics like "Anchor Point Selection" that are safety critical get more presence than trying to remember codes and numbers.
We also use the theory side of the day to draw from you what knowledge you have, what height safety challenges you are facing, and how we can train those challenges to give you a better skill set for what you actually do.
On a practical level you can expect to cover the following skills in height safety-
- Correctly fitting a harness. Not just one, but many different types. You can be suspended in as many as you wish to test.
- Setting slings as anchor points around a structure.
- Correctly using an inertia reel overhead
- setting up a temporary static line
- Correct use of roofers kits
- Correct use of twin and single lanyards
- progressive climbing techniques (up a radio tower)
- Use a pole strap
- Use suspension trauma straps
- Demonstration of a rescue
- tieing knots, the basics.
This is a real set of height safety skills that you can take from our training environment into the real world with you. Better Skills= Better Decisions!
We understand that some of you on this course will be here just for the ticket. We accept no excuses, if you don't pay attention and pass our assessment, you will FAIL! No Refunds. If you have been through our training, we need you to more informed than your colleagues that haven't yet.
Above all, we want the time to fly past. We hope to get you excited about the learning. Even if you are doing a resit for the 10th time, we aim to give you something new. So Challenge us. We will challenge you .