Ferno Challenge Pro Fall Arrest Harness size M/L
Ferno Challenge Pro Full Body Harness
The Challange Pro from Ferno is an amazingly lightweight, full featured, incredibly comfortable harness. When I talk about comfort, I am not talking about walking around with a harness on. I am talking about being in suspension because that is what really matters.
Ferno claims that rope access is one of its applications. This is really the only thing it is not good for. Please don't try to use it for rope access. Everything else, however, is ideal. One of the very few fall arrest style harnesses that is actually ok to hang and fall when attached from the front.
A very well designed, well made, high-end harness with a multitude of uses. A solid piece of rope access equipment.
Here is what Ferno say-
The Challenge Pro’s universal design makes it suitable for various applications including industrial height safety, EWPs, confined space, rope access work, general rescue and high rope activities.
There are four models in the Challenge Pro Series: Standard, Standard Kevlar, With PFD and Kevlar with PFD. All models feature:
- Removable padded shoulder/back panel provides superior comfort and assists with quick and easy donning
- New materials including 3D breathable mesh, alloy componentry, oil, grease and water repellent webbing has enabled a weight saving of 200g over its predecessor
- Reflective support padding improves visibility and safety when working in darkness
- Breathable mesh fabric in the back, shoulder and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while assisting in keeping the user cool and dry
- Front and rear free fall arrest attachment points
- Confined space retrieval attachment points
- Generous size adjustment for most body statures
- Design and shape allows easy donning
- Reflective for exceptional nighttime visibility
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; CE EN 361 Full Body Harnesses (all models)
- Certified to CASA ATSO-C1003 Helicopter External Personnel Lifting Devices (Standard model only)