Beal -Hero Pro Rope Access and Rescue Harness
This is a very nice looking shiny rope access harness from Beal. Built for comfort, this harness is lightweight and practical. Lots of adjustments available to fine tune the fit.
Great quality and a great price! Please not we don't always hold this in stock, so call ahead if the order is urgent.
Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning harness.
- X-shaped shoulder straps increase comfort and ensure excellent load distribution.
- The semi-rigid leg loops and waist belt assure optimal pressure distribution where the body is in contact with the harness.
- The padded shoulder straps with a well-placed retainer to minimise neck chafing.
- The waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps are lined with breathable foam, increasing comfort and reducing perspiration
- The waist belt's two lateral attachment loops are articulated to minimise hindrance.
- Two double action opening quick release buckles (one per leg loop) enable the harness to be easily fitted even with cumbersome footwear.
- An adjustable strap above the sternal attachment point allows correct positioning of the ventral ascender to encourage efficiency when ascending the rope.
- An O'LIGHT 3-matic connector allows the shoulder straps to be easily attached to the bottom of the harness.
- The rear of the waist belt contains an area to allow personal marking such as your company's namein addition to a QR code which allows a true identifierto be generated (your name and unique ID).
- Two fixed loops on the shoulder straps allow the attachment of an accessory like a radio or storage of scaffolding hooks.
- 2 Hook and loop straps at the top of the shoulder straps can be used to attach kit such as radios.
- 4 large, pre-shaped gear loops are positioned around the waist belt to easily accommodate all equipment.
- 6 mini gear loops can be used to attach 'AIR-LEASH'extendable tool holders or 3 'TOOL-BUCKET' tool pouches.
||Waist Belt (cm)
||Leg loop (cm)
||Torso circumference (cm)
||Chest height (cm)