The Advantage Pro Tower Harness from Ferno
Superior comfort in a super lightweight harness. This is a full featured tower harness that only compromises on weight.
Here what Ferno have to say:
A revolutionary design that blends the traditional ‘H’ and ‘V’ shape providing exceptional comfort along with a multitude of working applications.
Breathable mesh, all alloy componentry and specialised splash and waterproof webbing have removed over half a kilogramme of weight over regular tower harnesses.
Padded, breathable waist and leg pads provide paramount support and comfort while keeping the user cool and dry and reflective/photoluminescent features improve nighttime visibility and safety.
Rear gear loops provide for tools and equipment attachment and an alloy quick connect buckles allow for fast donning.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight design, all alloy componentry
- Quick connect, alloy buckles
- Central multi-purpose front free-fall arrest attachment point
- Pole strap attachment points
- Rear dorsal 'D' attachment point with extension
- Reflective and photoluminescent for nighttime visibility
- Rear gear equipment material loops
- Adjustable arc proof neoprene protective covers
- Pole Strap attachment point Velcro stowage system (when not in use)
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
Download Instructions Here