The Res-Q-Link Recovery Pole can be added to a retrieval rescue kit for remote access to the casualty.
This eliminates the need to put a second person into suspension for the rescue.
Comes with the following-
- Large alloy double action hook compatible with most recovery systems and allowing two configurations to provide versatility when rescuing a fall victim
- Extendable from 150 cm to 280 cm
- Fibreglass outer pole and rubber coated handle for maximum grip and control in long reach scenarios
- Torch holder for low light scenarios which is compatible with most slim line torches
- Rope and web cutting knife to cut victim free once a recovery system is attached
- Additional double action hook available
- Torch Not Included