Ferno Tower 5 Harness
The Ferno Tower 5 is a very popular choice for tower workers, riggers and utitlity workers. Super comfortable whilst managing to keep the weight right down. Aluminium connections throughout. Quick clip buckles make it very quick and easy to put on and take off.
Here is the Ferno blurb-
The specialised Tower 5 Full Body Harness has quickly become the tower harness of choice amongst Australia's leading Electrical Authorities.
The safety harness features an exceptionally comfortable seat with lumbar support that prevents user back strain and fatigue by positioning the user in an upright posture and eliminating any 'tip back' sensation.
Padded, breathable lumbar and leg padding provides paramount support and comfort while keeping the user cool and dry. Reflective and glow in the dark materials improve night time visibility and safety for the wearer.
The Ferno Tower 5 harness features neoprene buckle sleeves for non-conductivity from the waist up, rear gear loops for tool and equipment attachment and all stainless steel componentry for additional safety.
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable padded and stable seat with lumbar support
- Large, low set pole strap attachment points
- Rear, dorsal free, fall arrest extension strap
- Front free fall arrest attachment points
- Reflective and photo luminescent for eceptional visibility
- Quick connect adjustable leg buckles
- Rear gear loops
- Stainles steel componentry
- Neoprene covers on all upper metal buckles
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- Available XS, S, M, L, & XL. Conditions apply for XS and XL
High quality rope access equipment.