Petzl Ascension Rope Access Ascender Right Hand
The Petzl Ascension hand ascender is another Petzl product that had stood the test of time. The design has changed very little except for merging the two holes onto one large hole. This is surprisingly useful! They have also added some more grip to the top of the device to help the left-hand overgrip. The ascension still offers great value and a solid choice for your kit.
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an over molded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and foot loop.
- Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic moulded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- ergonomic upper part to maximise power when pulling with two hands
- the safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- the wide lower hole for easy attachment of the carabiners of the PROGRESS lanyard and FOOTAPE and FOOTCORD foot loops
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left- or right-handed and in black/yellow or black versions
- Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use