The Bucket from Petzl is a decent pack. It stays upright while trying to pack it and that is very helpful! Feature wise its pretty straight forward, a zip pocket for log books or other bits, a short grab handle, two hauling handles and basic shoulder straps. The closing mechanism secures the top of the bag well.
The re-enforced base takes most of the abuse in this high wear point, making this very durable for such a light pack.
This is the 35L version.
- Bag remains upright and has an exterior folding lid system that allows easy access to the contents of the bag
- External zippered pocket for personal effects
- Transparent external window for displaying an equipment identification card
- Two large, comfortable carrying handles
- Adjustable shoulder straps, so it can be carried on the back
- Interior loop can be used as attachment point for rope
- Coated fabric bottom for durability in difficult environments and for longevity of the bag
- Waterproof fabric