Petzl Rollclip Z Pulley Triple Action Karabiner
This is a fantastic useful upgrade to any rope access or rescue workers kit. Beautifully made by Petzl, it is a high quality, high-efficiency pulley karabiner.
Use it to rapidly change direction by climbing on your descender or install it in any pulley system for rescue lifting or lowering.
Designed to receive ropes 7 - 13mm in diameter.
4kN capacity ( 2kN either side )
- Easier handling:
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- H cross-section of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- - TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 18 mm
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN